dimanche 20 mars 2011

Un qui suit l'Appel d'Elyon/Yeshoua (anglais)

JOSEPH RISING SUN MAN IS A MAN of GOD (YAHWEH ELYON) A SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD I BEAR WITNESS TO THIS AND MY TESTIMONY TRUE

There was a KNOCK at my door a long time ago. I was pregnant with my last child, all of us who lived in home were at home including a visiting Christian friend of ours. I did not think to ask WHO it was, I just automatically opened the door and there stood a tall handsome young man selling ENCYCLOPEDIA. I w as not interested in the books he was selling, I took one look at his handsome face and there was something there. I did not know what it was at the time, he did not even appeared to be a STRANGER to me. I said to him,”COME IN." He came in and sat down and right away the Christen friend start a CONVERSATION with him. He said let talk about my books first. So, he talked about his books. When he was finished, he started talking about GOD, I stood listening to him speak . Now I have two religious background: Nazarene and Pentecostal. I was barely attending one of them at the time, I eventually topped. Something was missing from my life. I was not getting it in the religion. Now, here comes this MAN in my home talking about GOD, he was no ordinary man, it is just that I did not know it at the time; he came to TAKE me on a SPIRITUAL JOURNEY. I have heard great Television Evangelist speak about God, but I was never touched as I was when I heard man speaking about GOD, this was what I wanted to hear all my life. He spoke gently and softly, but his words were captivating, moving stirring and penetrating, It felt good, wonderful, listening to him.

I wanted to see this man again and hear the words of his mouth , for I had never heard anyone speak like him before. No one could speak like this man about the Most High Creator unless they had experienced HIM for themselves, liked the great PROPHETS of Old whom the Most High Creator Spoke through to His people. No one’s words could revive your mind , your soul and you spirit and make you feel alive and refreshed unless the Most High Creator was with that person. Was it his words or the WORDS of the Most High Creator he spoke? Was it just WORDS or ALIVE ENERGY coming from his mouth?

After he left I did not tell anyone I wanted to see and hear this man again. My husband at the time, who was there in the home with us and heard him speak said to me a short while later, “I SAW HIM IN A DREAM LECTURING ME IN A UNIVERSITY" ( so my husband saw him in a dream before he met him in person). I did not know that my husband gave him our phone number before he left our home. A short while later, we moved to another location in the same area and one day he SHOWED up. What JOY FILLED my soul and and my heart. From there on, he taught me many thing about the Most High Creator and His Son, Yeshua and how to pray. When he spoke I would see so many great things in dreams and visions; the Spirit of the Most High Creator and His only begotten Son Yeshua bore WITNESS to what he was saying to me was true and still bears witness today. He speaks of the full Truth, the true Light, perfect Wisdom, perfect Deliverance Grace and the Agape love of Yahweh eEyon/Yeshua. This agape love of Yahweh Elyon/Yeshua flows in him, through him and out of him to others around him and beyond.

The MAN that came to my DOOR was Joseph Rising Sun. No one who wants or is hungry and thirsty for the Most High God Yahweh Elyon and His only begotten Son can walk way from Joseph Rising Sun teachings; if they do, they would want to come back. I have witnessed those who have come back for more of the spiritual food he dishes out. SPIRITUAL FOOD for the mind, soul and spirit of man that brings his whole being alive in the Most High Creator Elyon?Yeshua. For in Elyon/Yeshua, “we live and move and have our being. Yeshua said, Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled (Matthew chapt. 5:6).” He also said, “ If any man THIRST let him come unto me, out of his belly shall flow river of LIVING WATERS ( The Gospel of John chapt. 7: 37, 38)." Do hunger and thirst for Living Water and the Spiritual Food?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire