dimanche 20 mars 2011

Le Travail d'Elyon/Yeshoua (anglais)

The Working of Elyon/Yeshua
GOOD NEW OF THE POWER IN THE NAME OF YESHUA ELYON!!!
Marcia Osifo, March 9 at 2:51pm Report.
Thank you it is a good morning for the spirit said the demon of death came last night but i was protected by Jesus and his angels and I am to be worshiping today in spirit so I am my body feels like I have been in a major battle worn out today hey i am alive.I am still out of town. Invited out to dinner with some Sisters in Christ and then to this place call HOPE to worship..so looking forward too.

Thank you my brother in Christ for coming so quidkly to my request.I still have so much to learn..Serving him is such a adventure, it is so exciting and I am more alive..but sometimes.loL it can get plenty wild..but that is okay..i am still hanging in and loving him so..Hope your day is full of joy and with a out pouring of agape to you. Shalom..Love is a Given. (JRS-SMU)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire